Friday, October 14, 2016

Lower Antelope Canyon, Part III

For Part I, click here.
For Part II, click here.

One last look at Lower Antelope Canyon, with a few monochrome shots thrown in.  I'm out of words to try and describe it.  You can look at my two earlier posts if you really want to see my attempts to capture a fraction of its beauty in words.  Please just enjoy these last few pictures.

And if you ever get the chance, please pay Lower Antelope Canyon a visit of your own.

Lower Antelope Canyon

Lower Antelope Canyon

Lower Antelope Canyon

Lower Antelope Canyon

Lower Antelope Canyon

Lower Antelope Canyon

And with that, I've finally gone through all of my shots from our summer trip.  I can't believe it took me nearly three months to peruse and process what I shot in just 10 days.  But truth be told, I was in no hurry.  It was a blast to relive our vacation and all the magical places we visited one small piece at a time!

No comments: